This is the repo of XOJ's online editor, which consists an extension for VSC (desktop & web IDE).
Features & To-dos
- VS code extension
- [x] Connection status checker
- [x] Connect to OJ backend and retrieve problem (description, sample input/output, etc)
- [x] Actions
- [x] Language chooser
- [x] Run code (check) on XOJ
- [x] Code submission
- [x] Refresh
- [x] Problem display
- [x] Description
- [x] AC rate
- [ ] Total submission count
- [x] Time limit
- [x] Memory limit
- [x] Result Viewing
- [x] Submission Status
- [x] Submission Details
- [x] Desktop URI activation
- [x] Preferences
- [x] Setting XOJ backend API URL
- [x] Setting Judge API URL
- Modified version of VS code web
- [ ] User authentication
- [ ] User preference storage
To install the extension, you can download the prebuilt extension package (VSIX) from Azure Pipelines, or download directly from Visual Studio Marketplace or Open VSX Registry.
To start the development, open this project in VScode and then run
to initialize the dependencies.
To debug the extension, simply press
F5 and a debug session would popup.
To package the extension, run
xoj-playground.targetServer: set the target server for backend connection.
xoj-playground.judgeServer: set the target server for judger.