Adds Expression2 support to Visual Studio Code.
- [x] 100% Covered Syntax Highlighting
- [x] Snippets
- [x] Hints for information like return type, OpS cost, parameter names..
- [x] Code folding compatibility
- [x] Whitelisted highlights that help you tell if your code is invalid.
- [ ] Intellisense
- [ ] Builtin Parser
- To hopefully get the language on https://github.com/github/linguist
- For proper syntax highlighting instead of golo.
- As a decent way to create this code outside of the in-game editor.
- For https://github.com/Vurv78/ExpressionScript
Download it here
Issues and PRs are always open.
Using VSCode Dark+ and Bracket Colorizer 2