Visual Studio Code Z-Specification Workshop Extension
Z-Specification Workshop is an extension for Visual Studio Code, aiming to provide all-in-one features and utilities for Z-Notation typesetting with Visual Studio Code. This extension is based on the elegant LaTeX Workshop by James Yu LaTeX-Workshop (GitHub), LaTeX-Workshop (VS Code). His code deserves the most credit!
- Build Z to PDF automatically on save.
- View PDF on-the-fly (in VS Code or browser).
- Syntax highlighting (colorized code) for
- Outline of the
.zed file being worked on
- LaTeX distribution in system PATH. For example, TeX Live.
- Please note MikTeX does not ship with SyncTeX. See this link for a possible solution.
- Perl (for
latexmk to work)
- Optional: Set your LaTeX toolchain (LaTeX Workshop should just work out of the box for users with
- Open a
.zed file, right click and utilize the features from the context menu.
- Alternatively, VS Code commands are provided in VS Code Command Palette (