Readme Parser Extension for VS Code
The Readme Parser Extension for VS Code is a tool that allows you to quickly parse README files right inside the VS Code editor. With this extension, you can preview Markdown files as HTML.
- Preview Markdown files as HTML.
- Fast and Easy Installation.
- Links will be parsed correctly.
- Supports common Markdown syntax.
- Supports GitHub Flavored Markdown syntax.
- Preserves the VSCode editor's font.
To install the extension, follow these steps:
- Launch Visual Studio Code
- Open the Extensions view by clicking on the Extensions icon in the Activity Bar on the side of the VS Code window or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+X (Windows, Linux) or Cmd+Shift+X (macOS)
- Search for "Readme Parser" in the search bar
- Click the "Install" button next to the "Readme Parser" extension
- Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to restart VS Code
or Click Here to install the extension from the VS Code Marketplace.
- To use the Readme Parser Extension, simply open a Markdown file in the editor and right click inside the editor, then select 'Parse' to preview the file as HTML.
- You can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+P (Windows, Linux) or Cmd+Shift+P (macOS) to open the command palette and type "Parse" to preview the file as HTML.
If you encounter any issues with the extension or would like to suggest a feature, please open an issue on the GitHub repository.
If you would like to contribute to the development of the extension, feel free to submit a pull request.
This extension is released under the MIT License.