Labelary and PDF viewer
View Labelary (ZPL), PDF and other base64-encoded formats in separate panel on right-mouse-button click.
Use as follows:
- Right-click somewhere in the Labelary or Base64 string in the Editor
View label: Default view for ZPL (Raw or base64) or base64 PDF/pictures
View label: choose size:
- List of defaulted sizes
custom...: this will open a quickpick to select custom formats that can be defined in the extension settings
- Access via: Ctrl + , --> Labelary
- In case the selection does not work: select string, right click and again select the option applicable.
- multiple labels in one ZPL string
- Base64 string or ZPL string
For extensive Base64 support details, see Base64Viewer documentation.
See Change Log here
Submit the issues if you find any bug or have any suggestion.
Fork the repo and submit pull requests.