Visual Studio's Intellisense is an amazing tool. The purpose was to organise these Intellisense suggestions and show it in a way that allows us to easily select and use them in our code.
🏁 Getting Started
What things you need to install the software and how to install them.
Requires Visula Studio Code Intellisense to be active
1. Place the cursor wherever required
2. Press ⌘ + Shift + P to open the Commands Palette
3. Search for `Get Properties` command and click it
4. Properties will be shown at the right side bar in the extension menu
5. Navigate through them using the `up` and `down` arrow keys and select them by clicking them or pressing `Enter` or `Return`
6. Press the `right` arrow code to get back to your code