Simple and clear visual panel for npm dependencies of your project: Monitor Updates, Analyze Size, and More.
- A visualized list of your dependencies and their versions.
- Checking for new available versions of your dependencies.
- Displays basic information about a package.
- Calculates the size of each package.
- Calculates the number of dependencies of this package.
- Calculates the total size of your project.
- Adapts to VS Code theme.
To activate the extension, click on the new icon added to your
package.json must be present in your workspace.
- The total size of your project's dependencies (for the active tab).
- How many dependencies your chosen package depends on (fewer is better)
- Bundlephobia || BundleJS. (Currently completely disabled due to their unstable operation.)
No trackers! 🍺