Vscode extension that allows users to create and insert user defined code snippets. This extension is still in beta, please open an issue or feature request if you notice anything we have missed.
- Auto formatting according to standards of a snippet
- Live previews to add title and description of snippet
- Fullscreen mode Form Visualizer
- Select text and use key binding (
CMD + SHIFT + Q for mac OS,
CTRL + ALT + Q for Windows ) and we will get it done for you
- Select a section of code that you want to be converted into snipper and press
CTRL + ALT + Q (keybinding can be changed in settings)
- Or you can use the command
Quick Snippet: Create Snippet to create a snippet through command palette (
CMD + SHIFT + P for mac OS,
CTRL + SHIFT + P for Windows)
- The extension will automatically format the snippet and add the title and description
- Click the save button to save the snippet, and that's all you need to do :relaxed:
Issues and Fixes
- If you are having issues with the extension, please create an issue here. We will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Contributions are always welcome!
To be able to contribute to Quick Snippet development, you need to be at ease with Typescript and Git usage. ⚡️