Remember to 🌟 this Github if you 💖 it.
For something in between a iCrawl/discord-vscode and a Satoqz/vscode-discord, with a few small changes, bug fixs and new pretty icons.
This may not be the best discord rpc, but it is a discord rpc. 😁
- Switch between 2 IDE names (
Visual Studio Code) (preview)
- Highly customizable in using the extension settings
- Shows what you're working on in Visual Studio Code
- Shows the amount of problems in your workspace
- Shows the number of lines in your file and which line you're editing
- Respects Discords 15sec limit when it comes to updating your status
- Support for over 130+ of the most popular languages
- Enable/Disable RPC for individual workspaces
- Custom string support
- Stable or Insiders build detection
- Debug mode detection
- Easily manually reconnect to Discord Gateway
- Idle indication when you tab out for a while
All texts is fully customizable using variables and a multitude of config options
Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio Code Insiders
Launch VS Code Quick Open (Ctrl+P), paste the following command, and press enter.
ext install LeonardSSH.vscord
Use the Extension Marketplace
To contribute to this repository, feel free to create a new fork of the repository and submit a pull request.
- Fork / Clone and select the
- Create a new branch in your fork.
- Make your changes.
- Commit your changes, and push them.
- Submit a Pull Request here!
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.