The VSCode extension of PicList.
vs-piclist is a feature-rich VSCode extension designed for seamless image management. This extension enables you to easily upload images to a remote hosting service and automatically insert the generated URL into your currently active file. What sets
vs-piclist apart from other solutions is its robust set of features, including image compression, watermarking, and other advanced image processing capabilities.
Before you can make use of
vs-piclist, you must first install the desktop software, PicList, or the PicList-Core.
While similar extensions like vs-picgo exist, which rely on PicGo-Core,
vs-piclist offers a broader range of functionalities, providing a more comprehensive solution for your image management needs.
- Effortless Uploads: With just a few clicks, upload images to your preferred remote image hosting service.
- Upload on Drag-and-Drop: Drag-and-drop images from your file explorer directly into your working file.
- Auto-Insert URLs: The extension takes care of inserting the image URL directly into your working file.
- Image Management: Easily delete images stored in your remote hosting service directly through PicList in VSCode.
- Advanced Image Processing: Includes support for image compression, watermarking, and other post-upload manipulations.
- Remote Server Mode: Supports the use of PicList and piclist-core services running on a server or remote machine.
Uploading an image from clipboard
Uploading images from explorer
Uploading images from local path or URL
Uploading images on Drag-and-Drop
Delete images in your remote hosting service
Upload API URL
This is the upload api URL of PicList, default is
http://127.0.0.1:36677/upload, refer to PicList Server
Delete API URL
This is the delete api URL of PicList, default is
http://127.0.0.1:36677/delete, refer to PicList Server
Default is markdown.
<img src=url alt=alt>
Whether to encode URL when insert text. Default is
Enable upload on drop
Whether to enable upload on drop.Default is
Remote Server Mode
When you deploy Piclist or Piclist-Core service on a server or other machine, you can enable remote server mode, and then upload requests will be initiated by sending files.