netron-vscode-extension: A vscode extension for netron, support *.pdmodel, *.nb, *.onnx, *.pb, *.h5, *.tflite, *.pth, *.pt, *.mnn, *.tnnproto, *.param, etc. This code is based on NetronInVSCode but adds more model format support, such as *.pdmodel, *.nb, *.mnn, *.param, *.tnnproto, etc. NOTE: This extension is mainly for personal use, and I may not have intensive development plans in the future.
- [x] add *.pdmodel, *.nb, *.mnn, *.param, *.tnnproto format support
- [x] remove manually
pip install requirements
- [ ] [WIP] onnx-simplifier support
- [ ] [WIP] paddle2onnx converter support
- [ ] [WIP] x2paddle converter support
- [ ] [WIP] MNN converter support
- [ ] [WIP] Optimize some UI components
netron-vscode-extension from vscode marketplace.
Python 3.x on your computer. The step about netron installation follows is optional. This extension will call netron from python via node-python-bride to form an url which contains the visualized contents, then, pass it to this extension.
netron-vscode-extension will check whether the netron is avaliable on your python and auto install it if necessary.
python -m pip install netron # optional
- Click on a saved model to see the following, such as picodet, yolov8n, etc.
You can build the extension from sources:
- Open this repo in VS Code
F5 to start debugging
The codes is released under the MIT License.