CodeRoad is a VSCode extension that allows you to create and play interactive coding tutorials in your editor.
How CodeRoad Works
- Text is written in Markdown. 🔗
- Tutorials are built on Git using a TDD pattern. 🔗
- Hooks & actions give flexible access to the command line & VSCode API. 📖
▶️ See a video explaining how CodeRoad works
📖 Learn more
- OS: MacOS, Linux, Windows
- VSCode 1.39.2+
- install CodeRoad from the VSCode Marketplace.
- reload the window (
ctrl/cmd + R) to get started.
To start the extension, inside VSCode:
CodeRoad is an ambitious project, we're always looking for contributors :)
- Create a GitHub issue for bug reports, feature requests, or questions
- Reach out at
- Leave a review in the VSCode Marketplace
- Add a ⭐️ star on GitHub to support the project!