Supported Platform: Windows X64 (>= Windows 10), Linux x64
A mcu development environment for
8051/AVR/STM8/Cortex-M/RISC-V/Universal-Gcc on VsCode.
8051/AVR/STM8/Cortex-M/RISC-V project development, compilation, program flash and other functions.
- Support 8051, AVR, STM8, Cortex-M, RISC-V, Universal-Gcc projects.
- Support to import KEIL5/IAR/Eclipse projects, support to import 'IAR-STM8, IAR-ARM, Segger Embedded Studio' project source file resource tree.
- Support for installing standard KEIL chip support packs (only for Cortex-M projects).
- Provides many project templates for quick start a project.
- Build, rebuild, support many toolchains (armcc, gcc-arm-none-eabi, riscv-gcc, xxx-gcc, keil_c51, sdcc ...).
- Program flash, support: jlink, stlink, openocd, pyocd ...
- Built-in serial port monitor.
- Supports static checking projects by using Cppcheck.
- Automatically generates default debug configurations for debugger plug-in
- Built-in many utility tools, 'CMSIS Config Wizard UI', 'Disassembly view', 'Program resource view'...
- Built-in implement
C/C++ IntelliSense Provider for
ms-vscode.cpptools, Not Need to configurate
Quick Start 🏃♀️
Install any of the above compilers
Open the Operations bar of the extension to set the compiler installation path
Click on the
Import function in the Operations bar to start your project
Getting Start 📖
- Create A Project By Internal Template
- Flash Project (It failed because there was no connection to the development board, for demonstration purposes only)
- Show Source File Disassembly Code