!!! Note: Currently we only support Windows platform (Windows 7 SP1 and later) !!!
An embedded development environment for
8051/STM8/Cortex-M[0/0+/3/4/7]/RISC-V/Universal-Gcc on VsCode.
8051/STM8/Cortex-M/RISC-V project development, compilation, burning and other functions.
- Support development of 8051, STM8, Cortex-M[0/0+/3/4/7], RISC-V, Universal-Gcc projects
- Support to import KEIL projects (KEIL 5 and later only)
- Support for installing standard KEIL chip support packs (only for Cortex-M projects)
- Provides rich project templates for quick start projects
- One-click compilation, fast compilation, support a variety of mainstream compilation tools (support: armcc, gcc-arm-none-eabi, keil_c51, sdcc ...)
- One key to burn chip, support a variety of mainstream burn device (support: jlink, stlink, openocd, pyocd ...)
- Built-in serial port monitor, one click to open the serial port
- Supports static checking of projects using Cppcheck
- Automatically generates default debug configurations for debugger plug-in
- Support for writing JS scripts to import arbitrary IDE project source file resources
- Built in a variety of utilities, 'CMSIS Config Wizard UI', 'disassembly view', 'program resource view'...
- Create An RISC-V Project By Internal Template
- Flash Project (It failed because there was no connection to the development board, for demonstration purposes only)
- Show Source File Disassembly Code
- Static Check Project By Cppcheck
Quick Start 🏃♀️
Install any of the above compilers
Open the Operations bar of the extension to set the compiler installation path
Click on the
Import function in the Operations bar to start your project
The English document is being translated