BotCity Studio for Visual Studio Code
The VSCode BotCity Studio extension provides a set of tools to help you develop and orchestrate your RPA and Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) projects using BotCity.
- Visual Studio Code 1.81 or newer
- Java 11 or newer
- BotCity Account
This extension is designed to work with BotCity. If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for free.
- Install Java version 11 or newer.
- Install the VSCode BotCity Studio extension.
- Restart your IDE to apply the changes.
- Open the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P) and type
BotCity: Login. Or click on the BotCity icon on the left side of the IDE and click on the
You are now ready to go! 🚀
- Explore the features of the extension.
- Learn more about the settings and customizations available.
- Address possible issues with the troubleshooting guide.
- File an issue if you find a bug or have a feature request.
Computer Vision assistant
Build automation on Legacy, Desktop and edge cases with our computer-vision coding assistant.
Intelligent Document Processing
Build templates to Parse PDFs without regex or ML training.
Java version 11 or newer is required
This extension depends on Java 11 or newer. If it is missing, the
Java version 11 or newer is required warning will be displayed.
Click on the warning to download and install the dependencies.
Please see the BotCity Terms of Service for details.