The github repository is for documentation of CodeMate VS Code Extension and to mark issues.
The code is not open source.
CodeMate VS Code Extension
CodeMate is an AI Programming assistant that knows youe entire knowledge base, including but not limited to Source code, Documentation and Github repositories, thereby helping developers achieve 10x productivity while programming.
CodeMate for VS Code helps developers to
- Debug and Fix errors in the code
- Optimize the existing code
- Knowledge base-wide chat: Ask CodeMate questions about your entire codebase, documentation, github repositories or any other projects you're working on.
- Inline-chat: Ask CodeMate to fix or refactor code from anywhere in a file
- Review the code- Add custom review metrics or do a overall review as per industry standards
We provide State of the art ecosystem for a programmer gain 10x productivity to help you achieve milestones faster and to learn new possible solutions to complex problems.
- Install the CodeMate Extension
- Click through the login pop-up browser option and follow it to CodeMate; we recommend using login with Google to avoid email verification.
- We have a Fremium based model. For higher rate limits and to use our core features like Dedicated knowledge base, refer to our pricing plans. Learn more.
Will efficiently find all type of errors in your code be it Syntax, Logical, Compile time or Runtime and provides description of the errors along with the corrected code line-wise for all major languages and frameworks. Learn more
Chat with your Knowledge Base
Simply add your current codebase, other source codes, documentation URLS, blog articles or github repositories in your dedicated knowledge base and interact with it through CodeMate chat. Learn more
Now review your entire code within seconds as if an experienced developer is sitting beside you.Learn more
Now refactor your entire code within seconds to make it much more efficient and modular. Learn more
- Something not working the way you hoped? CodeMate support team is always happy to help. Feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com
Built with ❤️ by Team CodeMate