Project Manager for JavaFX
Manage JavaFX projects in Visual Studio Code.
If you liked this extension, come meet my youtube channel:
A lightweight extension to manage JavaFX projects. It works with Language Support for Java by Red Hat.
Download JavaFX's lib
- First you need to download JavaFX's lib here;
- Extract the JavaFX's folder to a directory of your choose. You'll need to use
the path of
Create a JavaFX project
CTRL + SHIFT + P and type
javafx, choose the option to create a javaFX project;
- If is your first time after installed this extension, will ask you to tell the javaFX's
lib folder. Don't worry, you will only set the JavaFX directory once.
- Now you'll need to choose the project's root, where the project will be saved;
- Now you just need to tell the project's name;
- The Visual Studio Code will open your project. Now press
F5 to run the 'hello world`
This extension contributes the following settings:
javafx.libPath: Specify the JavaFX's 'lib' path that contains