Prisma VS Code Extension
Adds syntax highlighting, formatting, jump-to-definition and linting for Prisma Schema files.
- Syntax highlighting
- Code Completion
- Completion results appear for symbols as you type.
- You can trigger this manually with the Ctrl+Space shortcut.
- Documentation help
- Information about the documentation of a completion result pops up as completion results are provided.
- Quick info on hover
- Documentation Comments (
///) of models and enums appear anywhere you hover over their usages.
- Go to Definition
- Jump to or peek a model or enum's declaration.
- Rename models, enums, fields and enum values
- Automatically applies
@@map on the schema
- Diagnostic tools are used to surface errors and warnings in your schema file as you type.
- Quickly fix typos in model and enum names
- Create new models and enums with a single click
Read more about how to contribute to the Prisma VSCode extension
This extension collects telemetry data using Azure Application Insights to help us better the usage of the extension.
The extension respects the
telemetry.enableTelemetry setting in VSCode.
This is for Prisma CLI 2.4.1.
If you have a security issue to report, please contact us at email@example.com