EditorConfig VS Code Snippet
EditorConfig helps developers define and maintain consistent coding styles between different editors and IDEs.
Note: Microsoft's own
vscode-editorconfig by Chris Dias is now deprecated. Instead use the official extension published by EditorConfig.
Say you love EditorConfig consistent coding style principle however, you...
- [x] don't remember property names
- [x] very often check out the docs
- [x] believe this is repetitive
Well, maybe this snippet will help your workflow to scaffold your
.editorconfig with some basic settings.
Install using VS Code command palette,
- On the search bar type in editorconfig-vscode-snippet or simply editorconfig
- Select from the results EditorConfig VS Code Snippet
- [ ] more programming languages settings
- [ ] independent snippets
This GIF pretty much explains it usage.
MIT © 2015