Kaolin-inspiried themes for VS Code/Codium
- Open Extensions sidebar panel in VS Code.
View → Extensions
- Search for
- Click Install to install it
- Code > Preferences > Color Theme > Kaolin
- Clone and open this repo in VS Code
yarn to install the dependencies.
F5 to open a new window with your extension loaded
Code > Preferences > Color Theme "Kaolin ..."
- Make changes to the
- UI: For all changes to the "outer UI", like (status bar, file navigation etc.), take a look at the Theme Color reference.
- Syntax: For changes to the "code highlighting", examine the syntax scopes by invoking the
Developer: Inspect Editor Tokens and Scopes command from the Command Palette in the Extension Development Host window.
If you are making a Pull Request, Please give me a screenshot of before/after!