LuaHelper is an vscode extension provide something features auxiliary for coding in lua language.
features like Snippet,Intelligence,GotoDefinition,CodeComplete etc.
support lua version 5.1 and 5.3.
调试器(debugger for lua5.1)
don't support parsing 'IndexExpression' like this format: bb[?] = ? or aa.bb[?] = ? ;
- Fixed issue of supporting with
- Added feature about debugger of lua5.1;
- Fixed issue that reparse file when it been saved;
- Now support parsing about table symbol;
- Fixed issue : now support parsing expression like 'self./:'
- Fixed issue : the features haven't applied in the files newly-created;
- Fixed issue : fixed some bugs in gotoDefinition;
- Added features symbols completion;
- Fixed issue that catching excption in parsing empty file;
- Added features for support statement
Initial release version with features: global document analysis and gotoDefinition.