Random Theme Switcher
A simple extension that chooses and applies a random theme.
Change theme on command
- Open the command palette and search for
Random Theme: Switch to a Random Theme
Change theme when vscode starts
- Open a new window and, after a few seconds, behold the new theme!
randomThemeSwitcher.switchOnOpen: true or false, default is true, change to a random theme when vscode is opened.
randomThemeSwitcher.themeList: a list of string with labels of themes.
PROTIP: For easy setup use the command
Random Theme: Copy all installed themes in settings
"Tomorrow Night Blue",
- [x] Change theme at startup.
- [x] If no list is provided use the installed themes.
- [x] Add or remove the current theme to the theme list.
- [x] Add key chord for changing theme.
- Added key chord for changing theme
- Added command to add and remove current theme from lists
- Fixes reload when applying Material Theme.
- If no theme list is found all the installed themes will be automatically copied to settings.
- Added command for save current installed themes in settings list.
- If no theme list is provided all the installed themes will be used.
- Now the current theme cannot be applied when choosing randomly.
- If only one theme is present in the list that theme will be applied (why ???).
- Theme now change every time the editor opens
- Initial release, can only change the theme via custom palette command.