To easily access to Redis Server from UI.
.vscode/.easyRedis.redis file to
- List up keys on Redis explorer
- Once you click one of keys, it will open a temporary editable file.
- As you save the file, it will automatically store it to Redis.
- Add and delete key from Redis explorer.
Add server] Add redis server address. (
Ctrl+Shift+p or directly edit
easyRedis.address in settings.json)
# url format example
# Connect to 127.0.0.1:6380, db 4, using password "authpassword"
- Once adding redis server address correctly, you will be able to see the list of keys on
Server Info] As you click on root, you can see the server info that you provided.
Edit single value] You can edit
value that held by
key on text editor and save it (
ctrl+s) to store it to Redis.
Edit hash value] Hash type value MUST be written in
Delete item] Click on a key you want to delete and then click
- icon on each item.
Flush DB] You can now use "flush db" feature that delete all items at once.
Add item] Click on
+ icon, put key string, edit value and save it (
Refresh] Click on
refresh icon that look like circle'ish in order to reconnect and refresh tree view. You can use this to reconnect redis as well after
Disconnect] Click on
disconnect icon to disconnect redis.
easyRedis.address: add redis server address in url form. (ex: redis://localhost)
If you have a great idea to make this better, please email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or fork the repo and submit pull requests.