Yet Another Python Extension Pack
This extension pack packages some of the most popular Visual Studio Code extensions for Python developer.
- Python - Linting, Debugging (multi-threaded, remote), Intellisense, code formatting, refactoring, unit tests, snippets, Data Science (with Jupyter), PySpark and more.
- Visual Studio IntelliCode - Provides AI-assisted productivity features for Python developers in Visual Studio Code with insights based on understanding your code combined with machine learning..
- .gitignore Generator - Generate .gitignore file using gitignore.io API
- Code Runner - Run C, C++, Java, JS, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Go, Lua, Groovy, PowerShell, CMD, BASH, F#, C#, VBScript, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, Scala, Swift, Julia, Crystal, OCaml, R, AppleScript, Elixir, VB.NET, Clojure, Haxe, Obj-C, Rust, Racket, AutoHotkey, AutoIt, Kotlin, Dart, Pascal, Haskell, Nim, D, Lisp
- GitLens — Git supercharged - Supercharge the Git capabilities built into Visual Studio Code — Visualize code authorship at a glance via Git blame annotations and code lens, seamlessly navigate and explore Git repositories, gain valuable insights via powerful comparison commands, and so much more
- Git History - View git log, file history, compare branches or commits
- VS Live Share - Real-time collaborative development from the comfort of your favorite tools.
- Settings Sync - Synchronize Settings, Snippets, Themes, File Icons, Launch, Keybindings, Workspaces and Extensions Across Multiple Machines Using GitHub Gist.
- Project Manager - Easily switch between projects
- vscode-icons - Icons for Visual Studio Code
- Markdown Lint - Markdown linting and style checking for Visual Studio Code