🌱 MindEase for VSCode: Crafted with Neurodesign, Built for You
Step into the MindEase universe—a VSCode theme meticulously designed with neurodesign principles to minimize cognitive load and eye strain. MindEase offers both dark modes (and light soon), adapting to your mood and environmental needs. It's not just a theme; it's a transformative coding experience.
My color scheme is a carefully orchestrated symphony of intention:
Feel the ease; experience the love and understanding that went into each field
- 🌟 Tailored especially for TypeScript and Python
- 📈 Minimal reds for general content, fine-tuned to lower stress and sharpen focus.
- 🌙 Limited blues to protect your eyes during those deep nighttime coding journeys.
- 🤹 Italicized elements mark every call-to-action, guiding your eyes and intentions seamlessly.
- 🌟 Language keywords shine in bright, attention-grabbing tones, while user-defined terms reside in darker, more subdued hues.
- 💛 Methods appear in dynamic yellows, energizing each function call.
- 🧡 Classes harmonize in a blend of yellow and brown, giving structural solidity to your code.
- Types wear trust-invoking pinks, assuring you in every data transaction.
- 💙 Constants emanate a calming and reliable blue, giving steadfastness to your fixed values.
- 💜 Language-specific unique keywords indulge in creativity-encouraging purples, adding a layer of luxurious distinction to your code.
- ❤️ Critical elements like 'This,' 'Null Assertion,' 'Import,' and 'Exception Handling' command attention in high-alert reds, ensuring you never overlook crucial segments of your code.
Code becomes art, and you become the artist, painting your logic on a canvas of endless possibilities.
🎉 Also available for macOS Alfred5
🦉 Night Owl: Wisdom in Darkness ⇞
- Dark Backgrounds for better focus and eye comfort.
- Neutral Colors for logs to avoid distraction.
🌑 Dark Mode: A Starry Night ⇞
Starry Night theme for VSCode provides a sleek and calming dark mode experience that's easy on the eyes while you code.
- Created by
yemreak, the theme focuses on a deep black background highlighted by muted colors to make sure the code stands out without being glaring.
🌚 CosmicCrisp: Brilliance in High Contrast ⇞
CosmicCrisp is a dark VSCode theme designed by
- Aimed to provide an eye-pleasing, high-contrast experience for coding aficionados.
- It marries darker shades with subtle yet effective colors to create a well-rounded look and feel
🎨 Color Palette ⇞
||Deep black background
||Muted light green for general text
||Bright yellow for function definitions
||Same as functions, but italicized
||Pale green with italics for parameters
|Log Messages (Debug)
||Grey for debug log messages
🧠 Neurodesign Principles ⇞
Via ChatGPT-4 🤖
🎨 Psychological Effects of Colors ⇞
||Ideal Use Cases
||Use-Case in Blog Posts
||Calls to action, Alerts
||Important points, Warnings
||Trustworthy sources, Calm introductions
||Sustainable topics, Health tips
||Key takeaways, Attention grabbers
||Creative topics, Unique stories
||Engaging stories, Community updates
||Personal experiences, Soft topics
| Light Gray
||Supplemental info, Side notes
||Clean, Open space
||Spacing, Minimalist elements
||Earthy anecdotes, Organic topics
🤔 Cognitive Load and Color ⇞
||Use-Case in Blog Posts
||Emphasizing critical data, Important announcements
||Detailed explanations, Calm introductions
||Balanced discussions, Opinion pieces
||Highlighting quotes, Alerting warnings
||Creative ideas, Divergent thinking
||Engaging anecdotes, Social interactions
||Soothing narratives, Emotional content
| Light Gray
||Supporting graphs, Background information
||Very Low, Minimal
||Margins and spacing, Text separation
||Storytelling elements, Traditional themes