Trouble Shot in VS Code
store error log history
- when save file, detect error log and store it in history
detect node dependency
- if package.json in root directory, detect node dependency and store it
- create trouble docs easily, add node dependency automatically
- if create trouble using error log, detect error message and code automatically
- you can solve trouble at trouble docs also, and you can get AI solution recommendation
trouble shooting feedback using AI
- you can feedback trouble shooting docs using AI
🚀 How to start
- Install this extension.
- Open your project in VS Code.
- To Activate this extension, Click
Trouble Shot in the left side bar.
This extension is prototype. So, there are some constraints.
- Only support React(TS or JS) project, which is created by
- npm run build command must be in the package.json.
- package.json must be in the root directory.
- Some Error is not handled.