Using the official OpenAI API inside the IDE with Eunomia Code GPT.
To learn more, visit eunomia-code-gpt.co
👈 please read the installation instructions
- Write a comment asking for a specific code
cmd + shift + i
- Use the code 😎
Find tips and share your experience in our communities:
If you have any questions or problems you can ask in the communities or create an issue here:
This functionality allows you to get questions from Stackoverflow and compare the best human answer 🧠 with the answer from an artificial intelligence 🤖
Create a README.md with
Select the code and then click on
Get Code: Create a comment asking for a specific code and EunomiaCodeGPT will open a new Editor with the code (You don't need to write the code language. EunomiaCodeGPT will detect it automatically).
Ask EunomiaCodeGPT: EunomiaCodeGPT will open a new Editor and respond the question.
Ask EunomiaCodeGPT - code selected: Select the code and ask a question, EunomiaCodeGPT will open a new Editor and respond the question.
Compile & Run EunomiaCodeGPT: EunomiaCodeGPT will compile and run your selected code.
Ask StackOverflow: Search for a question using the Stackoverflow API and Eunomia Code GPT will show the best human answer and then the AI answer.
Explain EunomiaCodeGPT: EunomiaCodeGPT will open a new Editor and explain the code.
Refactor EunomiaCodeGPT: EunomiaCodeGPT will open a new Editor and refactor the code.
Document EunomiaCodeGPT: EunomiaCodeGPT will open a new Editor and Document the code.
Find Problems EunomiaCodeGPT: EunomiaCodeGPT will open a new Editor and find problems in the code.
Unit Test EunomiaCodeGPT: EunomiaCodeGPT will open a new Editor and write unit tests of the code.
Store your API Key securely
Set API KEY: To save your API KEY securely.
Remove API KEY: To remove your API KEY.
Other extensions store the API Key in Settings. DO NOT SAVE SENSITIVE INFORMATION IN SETTINGS. We care about the security of your data
Eunomia Code GPT extension is FREE but the APIs of artificial intelligence providers that it consumes can be PAID for. Please carefully review the installation instructions at https://www.eunomia-code-gpt.co/docs/intro
Go to Settings > Extensions > EunomiaCodeGPT
Complete the following information:
Eunomia Code GPT uses different Artificial Intelligence Providers
- Cohere (beta)
- AI21 (beta)
- Interface improvement
- Better prompts to improve the response
- New feature: Search API (beta)
- Fix Terraform files
- New AI Provider: Cohere
- API Error handler
- Added webview to Explain and Document command
- Added Terraform, swift, shellscript language detection
- Supports VSCode version 1.73.0
- New feature: Compile & Run
- Added C, YAML and JSON language detection
- fix prompt Ask StackOverflow
- Added golang, powershell and react language detection
- Ask StackOverflow
- Webview StackOverflow
- API errors are shown in the editor message
- Added Korean, Polish and Turkish languages
- Improved Get Code command error message
- Added Chinese, Hebrew, Italian, Thai and Ukrainian languages
- Fix 'undefined' account error with OpenAI API
- New feature: Unit Test EunomiaCodeGPT
- Added Arabic, German, Japanese and Russian languages
- Added new davinci-instruct-beta model
- Error handler with notifications
- README.md changes
- Secure API Key storage
- Added french language
- Added ProgressLocation Notification
- Added portuguese language
- Default model "text-davinci-003"
- The models "curie", "babbage" and "ada" are added
- Feature added Get Code
- Automatically detect the language being used
- Supported languages: English and Spanish
- OpenAI api error handling
- You can use Ask EunomiaCodeGPT with selected code
For more datils about this extension, visit
Eunomia Code GPT