Simple Ruby ERB extension for Visual Studio Code
This extensions tries to provide simple Ruby and ERB support to Visual Studio Code without messing with linting or debugging.
- Both Ruby and ERB Syntax Highlighting
- Command for toggle between ERB tags
- Code Snippets
Supports multiple line/selection. Cycles through the tags
<% %> and
Keyboard shortcut by default
ctrl+shift+` but you can always personalize:
// Your keyboard shortcuts
"when": "editorTextFocus && editorLangId == erb"
Inspired by @eddorre SublimeText plugin SublimeERB.
- Better code snippets integration
- Add more rails helpers snippets
- Modularize extension
- Add tests
- Improve selection after erb tag insertion
Add rails snippets
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.