This extension will ease life of the Magento 2 developer by automating some repeating tasks.
- When you create new file (for example di.xml), extension provides handy default content for it. Works for some xml file, blocks, models, controllers, setup scripts, etc.
- Creating new extension using
MagentoWizard: Create a new extension command:
- When editing class file you can inject new dependency by pressing
F1 and using
MagentoWizard: Inject Dependency command.
- You can easily add observer for any event using "MagentoWizard: Add Observer" command, MagentoWizard even knows what data is passed to observers for some popular events.
- Ability to run all bin/magento commands using VSC Run Task command
- Generation of XML Catalog file for Magento 2 XML DTD files. Run
MagentoWizard: Generate XML Catalog command and extension will create XML Catalog file in the correct format. It will be added to the XML extension config if that extension is installed.
- [x] Extension creation
- [x] Populating created *.php, *.xml, *.js files by template contents based on their name and location
- [x] Injecting dependencies
- [x] Better placement of the assignments
- [x] Autocomple classes/interfaces from the current extension
- [x] Autocomple classes/interfaces from 'vendor'
- [x] Adding Observer
- [x] Adding Plugin
- [ ] Adding Route, Controller, Block, Layout, Template
- [ ] Adding custom attribute to products, categories, orders, customers, etc.
- [x] Add Magento tasks like setup:upgrade, cache:clean to VSC tasks
- [ ] Watch for changes in *.xml, *.phtml, *.php and clear corresponding cache type (like magento-cache-clean extension)
- [ ] Go to definition function for class and template referrences in *.xml files
- [ ] More templates
MagentoWizard: Generate XML Catalog command
Fixed bug in Plugin template.
Added Task Provider for bin/magento commands
Add Plugin command, easily add plugin (interceptor) for any public method.
Added support for extensions in /vendor. Added classes from current extension (including from /vendor) to list in
Inject Dependency command, removed duplicates from the list. Added caching of extension file data.
Improved Observer class name and DI variable name generation
Fixed bug in php templates. Added templates for catalog_attributes.xml, db_schema.xml, menu.xml, webapi.xml, console command.
Added generation of composer.json when creating new extension. Support for multiple worspace folders. Added classes from app/code/ to Inject dependency list.
New templates for config.xml, cron_groups.xml, systems.xml, sections.xml. Improved all templates with snippet placeholders.
Fixed bug which prevented from entering new vendor name. Improved commands.
Adding observers using "MagentoWizard: Add Observer" command
First public release of the extension