This is an extension for Visual Studio Code, to apply Architecture Decision Records.
Some palette commands to help applying ADR.
Need git client installed.
This extension contributes the following settings:
adr.project.directory: destination folder for ADR
adr.templates.directory: source folder where template are git cloned
adr.templates.repo: url from where templates are cloned.
This is a pre-release, for first users feedback.
- new status: 'Proposal'
- adding date on each status change event
- adding command for generating doc (only flow chart for the moment)
- generating docs will now parse ADRs, generating a json files of relation between ADR, and generate flow chart.
- json file could be use for generating other documentation type.
- Remove git hard reset when .adrtemplate exists (very dangerous...)
- fix flow chart layout generator
- Adding full integration tests
- Fix bugs on creating linked ADR.
- Finalize travis CI/CD (build on linux, publish to marketplace)
- ADR Init: create structures and clone templates
- ADR New: create a new ADR
- ADR Link: link 2 ADR
- ADR Config: change configuration