React CSS modules
VS Code extenstion that enables CSS modules support for your React projects written in typescript.
Currently supports CSS and SCSS modules with the following capabilities
- This extension supports only on typescript react projects using CSS/SCSS modules.
- In order for the features to work smoothly, the selectors must have a reference to a CSS module.
- The extension Supports features for
- Cyclic dependencies are also resolved and selectors are added recursively
- for instance if a
SCSSModule includes selectors from a normal sass file (using
@use rules) , those selectors can be accessed by the extension
- Plain selectors without any reference is a
no op in the current version and is expected to be added in coming versions
- Current support is limited to typescript and typescript react. JSX support is considered for upcoming releases
- Support for less and stylus will be added in the future versions
- Reference provider - Find all references of a selector from inside a css module
- Rename Provider - Rename a selector and get all the places updated