This Visual Studio Code extension provides support for the EXPRESS (ISO 10303-11) information modeling language.
easyEXPRESS is currently in early stages and under active development. Expect bugs and missing features that we encourage you to document and report:
- For any problem or bug, please create an issue.
- If a similar issue has already been filed, please leave a :thumbsup:/:thumbsdown: to help us prioritze them.
- For any other kind of feedback, please start a new discussion.
Note to STEP developers: long form and concatenated files are not supported at the moment.
What is easyEXPRESS?
easyEXPRESS is a Visual Studio Code extension that aims at providing advanced editing capabilities to EXPRESS developers and help them efficiently write valid EXPRESS information models.
Advanced editing capabilities in development include:
A list of features and their status will be published here in the coming weeks.
How to contribute?
The best way to contribute for now is to properly document and report bugs and feature requests using the issues and discussions.
For comments or questions, you can reach out directly to:
- Sylvere Krima - email@example.com
- Allison Barnard Feeney - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosemary Astheimer - email@example.com