A little tool to help you not lose your mind entirely while working with jbeam files.
I hope it will prove useful to someone.
If you make something cool with our tools, we'd love to see it on r/UsefulArtifacts!
- Bare-bone lightweight syntax highlighter for jbeam files.
- Brace matching (keeps track of what belongs to what section)
- Folding (Will give your scroll wheel a chance to breathe)
- @Sondelll, Creator/Maintainer
- ..you? (Pull requests welcome!)
- @tjx666, for the very convenient extension boilerplate tjx666/vscode-extension-boilerplate
- Fillman86 on YouTube, if not for your diligent suffering through the BeamNG modding workflow this extension may never have been made.