A VSCode extension for a textual DSL with diagrams
- a textual DSL editor based on an Xtext LSP,
- diagrams based on Sprotty,
- animated automatic diagram updates on text changes,
- synchronized selection of text editor and diagram,
- SVG export (ALT-E), animated center selection (ALT-C), animated fit selection to screen (ALT-F).
language-server/gradlew -p language-server build # build the language server
yarn --cwd webview # build the bundle.js for the webview
yarn --cwd extension # build the extension
- load the repo into VS Code,
- built it, and
- lanch the extension states-extension.
An example DSL file can be found here.