This is the Vba mini tool.
Vba mini tool supports a symbol provider and a definition provider.
This may work on files; *.cls, *.bas, *.frm and *.vbs. associated to Language[Visual Basic].
How to use
- Set language Visual Basic. Sample vscode settings.
- Hover a symbol, shows definition.
- Goto definition or Ctrl + Left click, goes to the definition.
when true, shows variables in the outline
when true, shows constants in the outline
when true, shows declare functions in the outline
After changing the configurations, the outline is not refreshed.
Edit the file or reopen the file.
- This extension works for only the modules in the same folder.
- Since the context is not taken into account, this extension detects all same symbols.
- When you jump to the definition, the position may be near near the target position.
- Sometimes, multi lines(with '_') works fail.
- Properties are shown as Function in the outline.
- Properties works so so. Sorry.
- The features we do not recognize do not work well.
- Api declares are shown as interface.
- Vba interface is not supported.
How to package and publish
- npm install -g vsce
- vsce package --target win32-x64
- vsce publish
We thank you for the wonderful npm packages.
VSCode VBA is very useful for developing this extension. We appreciate it very much.
- configuration is not work.
0.0.1 first release.