Typescript Interface Generetor
Interface generator of TypeScript used on Visual Studio Code.
It creates an interface for arguments that are untyped objects and annotates them as types.
The interface is created based on the signature of all class, interface and object literals imported into the active source file.
If the signature is not uniquely determined, the user chooses which signature to adopt.
- Open Command Palette.
- Select "Interface Generate in TypeScript"
- A list of untyped arguments in the active source file is displayed, so select the argument for which you want to create an Interface.
- Candidates for signatures of properties referenced by arguments in functions or methods may be displayed.
In that case, choose the appropriate signature.
- Enter the name of the Interface.
- The type is automatically annotated as the argument, and the generated Interface Declaration Statement is copied to the clipboard.
- Paste interface Declaration Statement.