VSCode extension to run rspec testing quickly with rspec-daemon.
vscode-rspec-daemon provides several commands. Please choice the command you'd like to execute from your command palette.
- Start, stop and restart rspec-daemon
- Run a new rspec task in the rspec-daemon server for the current file
- Watch the current file (and line) to run rspec on change
- #1: Rename command name from invokeRSpecDaemon to startRSpecDaemon
- #2: feature: Support restarting rspec-daemon
- #3: feature: Support specs for .rb files under lib/ directory
- Support running test for the current line
- Support file watching feature
- Support stopping rspec-daemon feature
- Terminal will be automatically closed on rspec-daemon terminated
Do not close connection from client side
Fix guessing paths of request specs
Initial release of vscode-rspec-daemon