Class Helper supports:
What does Class Helper do?
- Add a class if the cursor is out of the scope of another class.
- Add a constructor if the cursor is in scope of a class and there is no constructor.
- Add properties if the cursor is in scope of a class and if the class has a constructor. Multiline constructor is also supported.
- Add methods. Public methods are always placed before the first private method.
- Add getters and setters.
- Getters and setters are placed after a constructor if the constructor exist, if not, they are placed after the last propery.
- If the class has a missing getter or setter for a property, then the missing getter or setter will be added.
- If the class has a getter and a setter for a property, nothing will be added.
How do you do all of that?
Now you can bind the shortcuts to execute commands according to your preferences.
PHP specific settings:
// Php: default property visibility
TypeScript specific settings:
// TypeScript: prefix method and properties with public or private keywords
// TypeScript: default property visibility
// TypeScript: prefix method with the type declaration
This extension is inspired by sublime php companion package.
Hope you like it :)