Use this extension to create and update Eloqua HTML emails within Visual Studio Code.
Be sure to enable API access for Eloqua before starting.
- Install this extension from the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
- Create a folder containing your HTML email and open it in the editor.
- With your HTML email active, open the command palette
Ctrl-Shift-P (Windows/Linux) or
Cmd-Shift-P (macOS) and type 'Mail Zap'.
- Select 'Mail Zap: Create Config' to generate the configuration file which will be used to contain your login credentials and basic email details.
- Fill in these details in the newly created
config.json file. Note: Only add an id when updating an existing email. If creating a new email the id will be populated automatically.
- With your HTML email active, open the command palette again and select either 'Mail Zap: Create Email' or 'Mail Zap: Update Email' depending on your needs.