SpeedyOpener for VSCode
SpeedyOpener allows the user to replace the standard behaviour for "Open file..." with a smart navigator shown natively in Visual
SpeedyOpener currently offers the following features:
- adds the "SpeedyOpener" command in the VSCode Command Palette
- shows a prompt that allows filesystem navigation with fuzzy completion
- files are opened in new tabs
None! Should work out of the box.
There is no configuration for SpeedyOpener as of the latest release.
SpeedyOpener is currently in alpha!
- While a small subset of unit tests is actively maintained, SpeedyOpener is far from being thoroughly tested in real world usecases.
- SpeedyOpener has been developed and tested on macOS. The code should have been written in a portable way, but so far no
testing has happened on Windows/Linux installations.
- SpeedyOpener is now invoked using Ctrl+O (or Cmd+O on macOS)
- Tracks the current path in the input box
- Offers options to go up a directory or jump to an absolute path
Alpha release of SpeedyOpener.