QuickOpen for VSCode
QuickOpen allows the user to replace the standard behaviour for "Open file..." with a smart navigator shown natively in Visual
QuickOpen currently offers the following features:
- adds the "QuickOpen" command in the VSCode Command Palette
- shows a prompt that allows filesystem navigation with fuzzy completion
- files are opened in new tabs
None! Should work out of the box.
There is no configuration for QuickOpen as of the latest release.
QuickOpen is currently in alpha!
- While a small subset of unit tests is actively maintained, QuickOpen is far from being thoroughly tested in real world usecases.
- QuickOpen has been developed and tested on macOS. The code should have been written in a portable way, but so far no
testing has happened on Windows/Linux installations.
Alpha release of QuickOpen.