vsTune is a Visual Studio Code extension that lets you search and play songs from YouTube.
- Search for songs on YouTube.
- Play selected songs in the background.
- Toggle play/pause using a button in the VS Code status bar.
- mplayer: vsTune relies on the
mplayer command-line tool for audio playback. Make sure to install it before using the extension.
- Install the extension from the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
- Ensure that
mplayer is installed on your system. You can install it using your package manager or by visiting mplayer's official website.
- Open the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P) and run the command "vstunes.searchTunes"
- Enter your search query in the input box and press Enter.
- Select a song from the list.
- The selected song will start playing, and you can control playback using the play/pause button in the status bar.
- vsTune: Search Tunes: Open the search box to find and play tunes.
- Plays multiple audio at the same time
- Add to playlist option
- ~Enable user to change invidious server~
- Fix error when new song is played while another song is playing
See the changelog for information about the latest updates.
If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvements, feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request.