This module can import or require node modules and local files.
Use the command dialog or the shortcut
Ctrl+Shift+1. You can also use
Ctrl+Shift+2 to import/require and insert the reference at the current cursor position.
For destructuring import use
ctrl+shift+3. First select module, then select one or more export properties.
- Require core modules, dependencies / devDependencies or local files.
- New requires will be added to the end of the require block in top of file.
- The style (import vs require) will be auto-detected one a per-file level. It will ask for the first dependency.
- Typical naming substitutions (for example,
lodash will be named
_ and jQuery will be
- If the import already exists, it will not add a duplicate.
This module is a fork from Bitkompagniet Node Require, which was itself a fork of Quick Require. The typical namings were taken from NodeRequirer for Sublime Text.