tapio DisplayTemplate Preview
This extension provides a preview for DisplayTemplate
.json files, used to display real time machine data within the tapio MachineBoard App
Don't know what tapio is?
tapio is the open ecosystem for the wood industry. Machine-, tool- & materialmanufacturers use the same platform from tapio to provide digital solutions for you.
For more information check out our website
Install the extension
Open a valid display template of tapio in your editor and run the "Preview DisplayTemplate" command
You will be asked for a data file
- You can select data file to use for the visualization
- You can use a default dataFile for usage
The visualization will be shown on the right side of the splitscreen.
How to provide own data
Sometimes you want to design your display template with more realistic data, than just the sample data the extension provides. To do so, you can extract some data directly from tapio MachineBoard.
- Open a machine within MachineBoard
- Open the developer tools of the browser. We recommend using Google Chrome here
- Navigate to the
- Search for an
HTTP POST request to this URL
- Copy the JSON Response of this request and save it to a .json file
- When starting the extension, choose "Yes" when being asked to provide custom data
- Select the file you saved the JSON Response to
If you have further questions on this extension or want to report bugs do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With best regards
the tapio team