vscode extension for drawing figures with ruled line characters.
You can draw figures with ruled line characters and arrows.
|enable / disable boxdraw mode
ctrl + alt + m
|draw ruled line characters
ctrl + arrow key
|draw arrow characters
ctrl + alt + arrow key
ctrl + shift + arrow key
|switch the drawing mode (ruled line + arrow / block)
ctrl + alt + b
|move the cursor up and down
up / down arrow key
- Please use monospaced Japanese fonts.
- Please indent by space.
- Multi-cursor is not supported.
- internal implementation of double-byte characters
- It suppresses left and right rattling when moving the cursor up and down due to the ruled line characters being calculated internally with one half-width character.
- The bottom line does not implement the movement to move to the end of the line.
- It does not implement control of the selection area.
- The basic idea of Boxdraw is based on xyzzy's boxdraw.l .