- High contrast theme AA (4.5+)
- Minimal syntax highlighting inspired by Alabaster
- Dark and Light variants (TODO)
- Optional icon theme (TODO)
- Tabs are not really been tested for the MVP. (TODO)
Minimal syntax highlighting
This theme explores an idea of reducing amount of syntax highlighting and focusing on code more rather than having a cristmas tree of an editor.
Opaline defines 5 categories of tokens for syntax highlighting:
- Language Keywords
- Literals – constants, regexp, boolean, strings, numbers, etc...
- Functions – functions, classes, types...
- Attention seekers – anything that requires as much attention as possible – comment, debugger statements, etc...
- Everything else