Synergy DBL Tools
- Copy File Name
- Copy File Name Without Extension
- Copy Break Command
- Copy Debug Compilation Command
- Copy Release Compilation Command
- Copy Debug Compilation Command And Show Result
- Copy Release Compilation Command And Show Result
- Copy Examine Command
- Copy Watch Command
- Copy Examine And Watch Command
- Copy Deposit Command
- Copy Go Line Number
- Copy Go Return
- Copy Go Exit
- Copy Cancel All
- Copy Trace
- Copy Return/Exit/Cancel/Trace
- Copy Break Command In Nonsubroutine
If you have any requirements or dependencies, add a section describing those and how to install and configure them.
Include if your extension adds any VS Code settings through the
contributes.configuration extension point.
This extension contributes the following settings:
myExtension.enable: Enable/disable this extension.
myExtension.thing: Set to
blah to do something.
Calling out known issues can help limit users opening duplicate issues against your extension.
Users appreciate release notes as you update your extension.
Initial release of ...
Fixed issue #.
Added features X, Y, and Z.
Working with Markdown
You can author your README using Visual Studio Code. Here are some useful editor keyboard shortcuts:
- Split the editor (
Cmd+\ on macOS or
Ctrl+\ on Windows and Linux)
- Toggle preview (
Shift+Cmd+V on macOS or
Shift+Ctrl+V on Windows and Linux)
Ctrl+Space (Windows, Linux, macOS) to see a list of Markdown snippets
For more information