SurrealQL is the SQL-like language used by SurrealDB. This repository holds it's grammar definition, implementing the textmate-grammar specification.
The grammar is mainly written for the Visual Studio Code editor. It is easiest to change the grammar there and to debug it.
To get started:
- Clone this repository (https://github.com/surrealdb/surrealql-grammar)
- Open the cloned folder in VScode
- Open the debug panel from the left sidebar
- In the middle top of the opened pane, open the (green) start button
- A new window should pop up. Open a SurrealQL file to edit it and see the grammar in action.
This grammar was much inspired by Mathe42's work. You can find his work here on GitHub.