Harigami for VSCode README
- Harigami is a web application for sharing your code without signing up.
- You can share codes with an URL which is given after you submit code.
- This is the extension of Harigami for VSCode.
- You can share codes from VSCode to Harigami with this extension.
How to Use
- This extension helps you to submit your code to Harigami.
- You just search and select 'Harigami' with command palette.
- Then the command 'extension.submit2harigami' will run.
- The code of current active editor is submitted to Harigami.
- After you run this command, you can get an URL with popup.
- Please copy it and share it with someone who you would like to show the code.
- If you find some bugs, please report it to this twitter account.