Manage android emulator and ios emulators from vscode
SimCode is a Visual Studio Code extension that can be used to manage android simulator and ios emulator.
- Lightweight UI to list android and ios devices
- Start and stop emulators/simulators with single click.
- Android SDK is required and
ANDROID_HOME environment variable should pointing to Android Sdk's root directory.
- For iOS simulators, Xcode and Xcode commandline tools are mandatory
- Install the Simcode extension for Visual Studio Code.
- Click on the Simcode icon in the side panel.
- List of available Android Emulators and iOS simulators will listed on the tree view.
- You can either start or stop the devices from the list.
- If you come across a problem with the extension, please file an issue
- For list of known issues, please check the [existing issues][https://github.com/sudharsan-selvaraj/simcode/issues)